Are you looking for help finding services using The Good2Talk Campus and Community Services Directory? Check out the helpful search tips below!
How do I search for resources?
- Enter your location on the Good2Talk Campus and Community Services Directory landing page or click on the arrow to use your current location.
- Select preferred filters for search results by choosing the distance range and the order in which you want the resources to be sorted, such as by best match, alphabetically or by distance.
- Choose to search by either “Topic Search” or “School Name.”
- If you choose “Topic Search,” you can browse the support types. First select a topic, then a subtopic and click “Search.”
- If you choose “School Name,” you can use the free-text field to begin typing in your school’s name then select from the dropdown.
- When results appear, you can view resources in a list (step 5) or map format (step 6).
- Click “LIST” and scroll up and down to see the list of resources available to you.
- Click “Show More” under a resource name to see an overview of the service offered and click on the program title to display full details.
- Click “MAP” at the top to see resources with physical locations pinned
- Zoom in or drag the displayed map to view the available resources.
- Click a pin to view the resource address and click on the name to see more details such as phone number, website and description.
I can’t find what I’m looking for!
If you don’t find the service(s) you’re looking for, connect 24/7 to Live Chat with a System Navigator at ConnexOntario to help you find Addictions, Mental Health and Problem Gambling Resources and Supports.
Save your favourites to the Clipboard
There are two ways to save your favourite resources.
- When looking at resources in the list view, you can save your favourites by clicking “+ Clipboard” below the resource’s location.
- When you click on the resource’s name to view the service details, click “+ Add” in the top right corner.
To view your favourite resources, click “View Clipboard” on the upper right side of your screen. The Clipboard will display the resources you have added during your search. You can email your list of favourites by clicking “SHARE” on the top of your clipboard. The list will not save if you leave the tool or close your browser tab or window.